How much does it cost to become a member?
For information on how much it costs to be a member of the ABPI, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a phone call or face-to-face meeting with our membership services team. We will be happy to explain how to calculate the membership fee for your organisation.
Can individuals become members of the ABPI?
The ABPI represents research-based biopharmaceutical companies. We do not offer membership to individuals.
Is my company eligible to join the ABPI?
Membership of the ABPI is open to companies producing prescription medicines (Full membership), other organisations involved in pharmaceutical research and development (Research Affiliate membership), and those with an interest in the pharmaceutical industry that operate in the UK (General Affiliate membership).
Whatever category of membership, your company must operate in the UK to apply to be a member of ABPI.
How do I apply?
To apply for membership download the application form. Please answer all questions and send a signed copy to the address provided on the form.
How long does the application process take?
Once we receive your application form, we expect the process to take approximately four to six weeks.
What benefits do I get from joining as a member?
Our membership is diverse, so it’s important we tailor your ABPI membership to your needs. Members can take part in the following ABPI activities and choose how best to engage:
- Stay informed with industry developments through our regular industry monitoring and communications.
- Join a forums or networks focused on your interests and expertise according to their terms of reference.
- Attend member events providing excellent opportunities for networking and sharing members’ views.
- Keep up to date with topical industry issues by attending our regular masterclasses and workshops.
- In the case of Full Members, join a senior level forum and share views with like-minded people.
- Draw upon our expert ABPI staff to support and discuss issues of particular interest to you. Areas of expertise include: medical and innovation, manufacturing, regulatory, commercial, health technology assessment, pricing, legal, finance, media, government affairs, and communications.
How does my organisation renew its membership?
Our Finance Team will automatically send invoices each year, at the time of renewal.
If you have any queries about your membership fees, please contact our Finance department on +44 (0)207 747 7112.
Last modified: 20 September 2023
Last reviewed: 20 September 2023